Marketing Lancashire believes in access to information over the Internet for all. This Accessibility Statement provides an overview of the accessibility features we have implemented on this website. If you have any questions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us.
This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) so that you may customise the presentation to suit your preferences.
- The text size is relative, allowing you to adjust the size of the text in your browser
- All pages on this site are valid XHTML Strict
- All pages on this site follow the W3C's WAI accessibility guidelines, and comply to the UK's Disability Discrimination Act
- All pages have appropriate relational links to provide additional navigation
- All pages contain a sitemap
- All pages carry a search facility