New Wedding Magazine
You are invited to… a very special Lancashire wedding
Visit Lancashire is marrying with leading regional publisher Archant to create its new publication – a high-quality weddings magazine focusing on brides and wedding businesses in Lancashire. The first issue of Lancashire Bride will come out in May, 2016, and will form part of the successful portfolio of annual Archant Bride magazines, its digital products, and wedding events.
A special advertising rate* has been created for Marketing Lancashire members and advertisers will have the chance to submit images for the front cover, provide expert advice for editorial features and promote their products and services on themed articles.
Editorial content of Lancashire Bride will include:
- Why marry in Lancashire feature
- Real weddings at Lancashire venues
- A Lancashire wedding breakfast
- Visit Lancashire wedding venues awards coverage
- Vintage weddings feature
- Promotion of the county’s wedding shows and fairs
- Area features, such as a Ribble Valley profile, featuring venues, shops and suppliers
- Articles covering all aspects of wedding planning including venues, gowns, groomswear, bridesmaids’ dresses and guestwear, lingerie, stationery, transport, honeymoons and destination weddings, catering, photography, flowers, cakes, entertainment, photography and videography, wedding planning, hair, beauty and make-up.
Lancashire Bride will be distributed at Bride’s own events in the region and at national regional shows including the National Wedding Show in Manchester and the Bliss Wedding Shows in the North West, as well as through Marketing Lancashire and its members.
Archant Bride currently publishes a combined Cheshire and Lancashire magazine which is supported by its flagship event – Bride: The Wedding Show at Tatton Park, Cheshire, (February 7 and 8, 2016) which features Lancashire suppliers and is attended by thousands of engaged couples.
Archant Bride Editorial director Joanne Goodwin says: “Archant Bride has a top-quality sister magazine in Lancashire in Lancashire Life and we know from the success of that title and through feedback and testimonials from our current Cheshire and Lancashire Bride that the county needs and deserves its own Bride magazine.
“We are working closely with Marketing Lancashire and Visit Lancashire to produce content that will promote the county as a wedding venue and deliver brides to our advertisers across the whole spectrum of wedding planning and buying.
“Our magazines are first-class, with fantastic editorial which includes lots of added value opportunities for our advertisers. We are thrilled to be working closely with Marketing Lancashire and are offering special rates to members. We will also be promoting Lancashire and its weddings offering on our website, (www.weddingsite.co.uk), to our 170,000+ social media followers, and on the Bride e-newsletter, which goes out to more than 11,000 brides-to-be.”
To see the current Bride magazines go www.weddingsite.co.uk/magazines.
For more information on Lancashire Bride content advertising and distribution, contact Debbie Macleod, 01242 216087, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial: Joanne Goodwin, 07841493172, email: email@example.com
Sales manager: Andy Trout, 01242 216073, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* For bookings made by March 31, 2016 – representing a saving of 40 per cent on rate card.
Full page: £485 + VAT
Half page: £290 + VAT
Quarter page: £175 + VAT