Visitor Attractions Quality Assurance Scheme
- Do you own or run a visitor attraction?
- Do you want to ensure that your visitors experience excellence and have a memorable time?
- Would you like to be known as a Quality Assured Visitor Attraction ?
We recognise that visitors have increasing expectations and it is essential that these are met and exceeded.
There is a scheme to assist in this, a consumer focused quality assessment scheme known as VAQAS (Visitor Attraction Quality Assurance Scheme) backed by both Visit England and Marketing Lancashire.
This scheme offers a mystery shopper visit by a trained assessor and an in depth feedback report, highlighting areas of excellence and areas for further development.
Your business can benefit from:
- A rigorous mystery visit, feedback report and one to one debrief
- VAQAS accreditation which enables marketing opportunities through LBTB
- Accreditation logo, plaque and certificate for use in your own marketing