What's On Digital Guides - Summer and Autumn/Winter
Marketing Lancashire’s seasonal campaigns are the perfect way for visitors to learn about the breadth of exciting things to do in Lancashire throughout the year, containing information on the county’s best events, hotels, restaurants and attractions.
The seasonal what’s on campaigns will be split into three bursts of activity; spring, summer and autumn/winter. Each campaign will be made up of a digital guide, printed DL leaflet and digital activity including e-newsletters, social media and display advertising.
- Digital interactive guide on issuu
- Digital activity on new visitlancashire.com
- E-newsletters to Visit Lancashire database
- Digital display advertising
- Social media activity to over 70,000 followers
- Targeted PR campaign
- DL leaflet distributed to high footfall areas
The seasonal digital guides will be filled with a wide range of inspirational photography, exciting articles, insider tips and short break ideas. Promoted through visitlancashire.com, digital advertising, e-newsletters and social media, it is a fantastic way to give your brand visibility.
To book contact Jacqui on 01772 426461 Jacqueline@marketinglancashire.com