Promoting the very best of Lancashire
The Visit Lancashire magazine is the essential traveller’s guide for short breaks and day visits to our fantastic county and gives Lancashire businesses the opportunity to promote themselves at a national level at fantastic value for money prices.
Our annual Visit Lancashire magazine focuses on the great outdoors, food and drink, heritage and culture, with a strong emphasis on the growing short breaks market with inspiring editorial and photography. With over 6 million page views on visitlancashire.com each year, we are the trusted source of information, and one which visitors return to for inspiration and ideas on day visits and short breaks.
Plans for the 2019 edition are already underway, if you wish to register your interest in taking space, contact our Marketing team by clicking here.
So what is it?
- Annual print publication
- A4, 148 page guide printed silk stock for a low sheen surface and luxurious feel
- 50,000 print run
- Over 100,000 readership
- National distribution through key distribution outlets with high footfall – service stations on M6, M62, M60 and M1, national railway stations, tourist information centres and national exhibitions
- The guide will be promoted to over 2 million unique visitors who use visitlancashire.com and will be supported by ongoing PR.
- Look out for promotional messages will be published through both Visit Lancashire and Marketing Lancashire social media channels reaching over 90,000 followers.
- Over 70,000 consumers who have an interest in Lancashire will receive an email showcasing the new interactive magazine.
Digital edition live on issuu platform, the 2017 edition generated over 60,000 impressions.
Take a first look at the brand new Visit Lancashire magazine for 2018 now
The 2018 edition of the Lancashire magazine offers a tantalising glimpse into a county of contrasting landscapes, diverse heritage and plentiful food and drink, covering 3,075 km2 of England’s North West. Take a look inside now
2018 is a great year for Lancashire with new product coming on line and a packed events calendar to attract visitors from all over, the new magazine offers a glimpse of this, including:
- Accommodation that would suit a rock star – The Cartford Inn
- New Michelin Award for the County
- Cultural beauty of Lancashire
- Award winning events, shows & festivals
- World class food & drink
- Rural escapes, city breaks & coastal adventures
For details of all our upcoming campaigns contact Jacqui on
01772 426461 or click here to email Jacqui directly.
For membership enquiries please contact Donna on
07850 915060 or click here to email Donna directly.