New Look: Lancashire Visitor Guides
New for 2018/19 the Lancashire Visitor Guide will be split into three editions. Released at key holiday booking periods, these printed guides will target visitors already within the county plus those within a 2 hour drive time and overseas through work with Visit Britain and neighbouring DMOs.
These thematic campaigns will be split into three bursts of activity;
- Issue One, Culture and Heritage and surrounding offer – Jan 2019 – bookings now closed
- Issue Two, Coastal and the Great Outdoors and surrounding areas– April 2019
- Issue Three, Inspiring Short Breaks – August 2019
Each supplemented by relevant what’s on seasonal content.
50,000 printed copies of each perfectly bound A5 publication will be produced and distributed in high footfall areas relevant to the audience, locally, further afield and to an international market, including; train stations in Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham, Virgin Train 1st Class Lounges, all Booths branches, theatres and key tourist attractions and accommodation and international travel trade and events.
Each guide will be promoted to over 2 million unique visitors through visitlancashire.com, as well as being supported by on going PR (local, regional, national and specialist), social media, and a printed DL leaflet.
An interactive digital guide will also be produced and promoted through e-newsletter’s, giving you the opportunity to include web links and video to boost your presence.
- 50k printed copies per edition
- Digital interactive guide on issuu
- Digital activity on new visitlancashire.com
- E-newsletters to Visit Lancashire database
- Digital display advertising
- Social media activity to over 70k followers
- 10k DL leaflet distributed to high footfall areas
- PR targeted at the short break market
Our Visitor Guides will be filled with a wide range of inspirational photography, exciting articles, insider tips and short break ideas. Promoted through visitlancashire.com, digital advertising, e-newsletters and social media, it is a fantastic way to give your brand visibility.
|Activity package||Partner rate per guide
|Enhanced||Full page advert/advertorial in guide||£999||£930||£850|
|Standard||Half page advert in guide||£500||£460||£425|
|Basic||1/3 page listing for accommodation only||£350||£325||£300|
To find out more or to book contact Jacqui on 01772 426461 Jacqueline@marketinglancashire.com (Deadline for booking your space in Issue 2 is 28 February 2019).