Celebration of business in Rossendale
Whitworth Civic Hall The Riverside Market St Whitworth OL12 8DP
After a successful event last year, Valley At Work and Rossendale Council have collaborated to bring to you this fantastic event to celebrate and support your business in Rossendale on Thursday the 5th of September.
This inspiring evening will be an opportunity for you to:
- Hear the stories of our keynote speaker, GÜ dessert founder James Averdeick
- Learn valuable business information with our business support stands
- Enhanced networking with lots of other Rossendale based businesses
The event also includes a hot topic discussion panel, where you can put your business and your Rossendale questions to our experts, which include Councillors and business leaders from a range of backgrounds.
From the Leader of Rossendale Council, hear about the fantastic things going on across the Valley and the exciting future plans which will no doubt, add value to your business.
The ticket price is £15 and this includes entry to the event, a buffet tea, access to business support projects as well as hearing the keynote speaker’s journey and challenges to creating the GÜ brand and the process to selling the business for £32 million.
We also offer group discounts too, so if you’d like to treat and inspire your staff, friends & family, 10 tickets are £100 (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange).
P.s. We’ve chosen James as our guest speaker as the food & drink industry in Rossendale is booming. His experience is relevant to businesses of all sizes and in all industries.
The #InvestGUru itinerary:
– 5pm Registration, networking with other businesses, business support hubs & of course food
– 6.15pm Our fantastic host, Rob Carder from Valley At Work and lead with the Valley At work Food & Drink Guide opens the evening event
– 6.20pm Hear from our event sponsor and Alyson Barnes, Leader of Rossendale Borough Council as we celebrate the last 12 months in business in Rossendale
– 6.40pm Our Q & A panel gets underway, put to them your tricky questions and give us your ideas to support your business growth in Rossendale
– 7.10pm Breakout
– 7.30pm Food branding GÜru James Averdeick, master entrepreneur tells us his invaluable business lessons and how to create a high quality product bringing out the brand as well as taking questions live from the floor
– 8.30pm Close of event and networking
Sound up your street? There will be more to announce soon, all taking place at The Riverside, Whitworth, OL12 8DP on Thursday the 5th of September.
We look forward to seeing you there @investinross