Lancashire Female Food Entrepreneurs
12-3pm | Lancashire Producers Food Fair
1-1.45 | Lunch
2- 2.30 | Masterclass 1
2.30 – 3pm | Masterclass 2
3.15 – 4.30 | Panel Discussion and Q&A
It is FREE to attend the event but you must register
Women in the Food Industry, in association with Marketing Lancashire, is holding its first event in the North hosted by Lancaster University. Lancaster excels at understanding and teaching entrepreneurship and is currently ranked 4th out of 50 MBA programmes across the world for entrepreneurship.
Janie Ash, co-founder of Women in the Food Industry, is proud to be one of a select group of Entrepreneurs in Residence at Lancaster University and has been working with Marketing Lancashire to showcase the diversity and excellence of Lancashire’s female food and drink talent.
We invite you to join us on 30th January 2020 at Lancaster University for a Lancashire pop up food market, inspiring masterclasses and an insightful and thought-provoking panel discussion.
Masterclass speakers will talk about their journey to success in
“How to become a Successful Food Entrepreneur.”
Stosie Madi – Chef Patron of award winning rural inn, Parker’s Arms
@parkersarms | @theparkersarms
“Inspiring Women in Food and Hospitality” is the subject for our panel discussion.
- Camilla Ainsworth – Founder of M+LKPLUS and youngest ever finalist on BBC’s The Apprentice
@CamillaAinswor1 | @mylkpluss | @camillaainsworth
- Joycelyn Neve – Founder and Managing Director of the multi-award winning group of gastro pubs, Seafood Pub Company
@seafoodpubco | @seafoodpubcompany
- Karen Walker – Co-founder of the award-winning sauce brand, Nowt Poncy
@nowtponcy | @nowtponcy
- Lisa Smith – Founder of Ginger Bakers, award winning cakes and bakes
@GingerBakers | @ginger_bakers
- Ros Wilkinson – Head of Hospitality at Lancaster University
- Emma Mayoh – Food & Drink Editor of Lancashire Life and Journalist
@emmamayoh | @lancashirelife
This event is hosted by Lancaster University