North West Power of Place Breakfast 2019
Harris Museum & Art Gallery, Market Square, Preston PR1 2PP
7:30am – Registration
8:00am – Event begins
9:15am – Event ends
Guests are invited to remain behind after the formal close for coffee and networking
SPEAKERS to date..
- Ron Russell, chief operations officer, Rutherford Diagnostics
- Saleem Fazal, partner, Taylor Wessing
- Philip Cox, chief executive, Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership
- Steven Smith, chef and managing director, Freemasons at Wiswell
- Michael Ahern, chief operating officer, UCLan
- Andy Walmsley, owner and creative director, Wash Studio
- Rachel McQueen, chief executive, Marketing Lancashire
Speakers will discuss whether the role of the visitor economy has been underplayed and assess its real value to the region. They will look at how the towns and cities of the North West are crafting a place where the talent wants to be, which in turn, brings major employers.
Discussions will also include:
How is the work/life balance being communicated to potential investors?
What is the long-term strategy to sustain momentum?
When choosing the North West, what were the main factors that clinched the deal?