There is more to this historic part of North West England than meets the eye. Lancashire is actually a land of surprises, a true shire county of contrasts.
Below you will find information sheets telling you more about Lancashire's countryside as a short break destination.
If you would like more information, photography or to arrange a press visit contact:
Anna Izza, Head of PR and Communications Tel: 01772 426459
- Introducing Lancashire - Land of Hidden Beauty (1.7Mb)
- A Warm Lancashire Welcome (1.7Mb)
- Fast Facts about Rural Lancashire (1.5Mb)
- Hooked on Lancashire - an angler's paradise (1.5Mb)
- Lancashire on Two Wheels (1.5Mb)
- Lancashire - Top for Twitchers (1.4Mb)
- Savour the Taste of Lancashire (1.6Mb)
- Spotlight on Lancashire Countryside (0.6Mb)
- Saddle Up and Explore Lancashire (1.6Mb)
- Take a Walk on the Wildside (2.8Mb)