Ambassadors for Lancashire
Lancashire & Blackpool Conference Ambassador Programme
An invitation to business leaders and academics.
Become an Ambassador for Lancashire and Blackpool and you’ll not only be supporting Lancashire, you’ll also gain many professional benefits too!
Have you ever thought about attracting a conference or event to the area but wondered how to go about it? If so this Ambassador Programme is the perfect solution for you.
The Lancashire & Blackpool Conferences & Meetings team is able to support Ambassadors who are interested in leading a bid in a number of ways. As you may know, booking a conference requires time, planning and resources- it’s not just a simple case of picking up the phone and booking a room. This is where we can help and take off that pressure. Lancashire & Blackpool Conferences & Meetings team provides all the support, resources and promotional material you may need along with any venue finding or accommodation booking.
Benefits of hosting a conference in Lancashire& Blackpool include:
· Highly skilled conference support services – all free of charge
· Extensive range of conference, leisure and accommodation facilities
· Accessibility both UK and Internationally
Benefits of being an Ambassador include:
- Increasing your individual profile
- Raising the profile of your own specialist subject or profession
- Establishing links and networks with other like-minded professionals
- Invitations to dedicated Ambassador Events
- Conference support, together with press and PR guidance
- Expert assistance with the delivery of your event
and last but certainly not least….
- The satisfaction of knowing that you have supported businesses and colleagues in Lancashire
To hear more about the project from Marketing Director, Tony Openshaw click here to hear his interview on BBC Radio Lancashire. (In the final 5 mins of Graham Liver’s programme)
To register your interest please contact Catherine Redshaw on
Telephone: 01257 226615
Email: [email protected]