Book your place for China/Germany Welcome training courses
As part of the development and support remit of the Northern Tourism Growth Fund, you can now book a place on an industry development course for organisations looking to meet the needs of the growing German and Chinese tourism markets.
The courses are being delivered by Cumbria Tourism on behalf of VisitEngland and supports tourism businesses by offering the following:
China Welcome Training
This full-day training course studies the Chinese visitor and is broken down into these key areas:
- Chinese travellers abroad
- Chinese tourists’ motivation, needs, expectations and behaviour
- Product adaptation and marketing
- Chinese language and service
The course is delivered by Gary Grieve of Capela China, and provides a fascinating insight into the Chinese overseas visitor, helping us to understand their needs and support them on their holiday.
Costs are £50 + VAT per delegate this is a subsidised rate as the usual costs are £150+VAT.
Germany Welcome Training
This half-day training course studies the German visitor and is broken down into these key areas:
- German inbound tourism
- Understanding the German visitor
- Product Knowledge – what appeals
Delivered by Cath Dutton of People Junction this course will enlighten and bring understanding to your staff of why and how we can cater for our German customers.
Costs are £30 + VAT per delegate (subsidised rate).
There are two ways that you or your staff can attend one of these courses:
- Attend a course that is already arranged, along with a mix of other businesses
- Details, dates and on-line booking of all the Welcome courses can be found here: Arrange a course for a business cluster or single business: 15 delegates are needed to run a course in the location of your choice, to progress this please contact Andrea Runkee [email protected]