Get Your Business Superfast 3
Get Your Business Superfast 3 (#GYBSF3) is a free event for Lancashire’s small and medium sized businesses that will take place on 22 May 2014 at De Vere Village Urban Resort, East Park Drive, Blackpool FY3 8LL from 09:00 to 16:30.
This FREE event will improve your business knowledge and help you grasp a competitive advantage in a safe environment, with like-minded businesses.
The day will include:
- Expert taster sessions on ‘Winning Websites’, ‘How to build your business around Superfast Broadband’, ‘Using Social media in Business’ and ‘Using web based business tools’
- An opening session with Dr. Nicola Millard, Futurologist, who will explore ‘What might be lying around the corner for customers and organisations?’
- A key note speech from Lancashire’s very own Dragon’s Den investment winning entrepreneur Kirsty Henshaw. In 2010, health foods specialist, Kirsty became one of the youngest entrepreneurs to secure a £65,000 investment from ‘Dragons’ Peter Jones and Duncan Bannatyne.
- Over lunch there will be a market place where you can discover further business support opportunities in Lancashire
- Food and refreshments throughout
If you are a Business to Business (B2B) organisation based in Lancashire, with less than 250 employees and want to join the hundreds of other SME's who have received great free training from Superfast Lancashire, then check out our web page https://www.superfastlancashire.com/home
Or go to our registration page at EventBrite and secure your ticket now – tickets are limited and always in high demand.
Getting the best from superfast broadband
Superfast Lancashire’s Business Support programme is designed to help show Lancashire’s SMEs (businesses with up to 250 employees) how to get the very best out from superfast broadband. It’s all about helping your business to use fibre broadband to develop, grow or improve its effectiveness.
The programme is run as a combination of one to one consultation, professional workshops and business master classes, and features experts from a variety of fields.
Eligible businesses get access to a variety of valuable resources, an insight into how similar businesses are making superfast broadband really work from them, and all manner of advice and support. All of it free of charge.