Golden Goal for Twelve – Taste Lancashire restaurant
NEW SIGNING: TWELVE AT FLEETWOOD TOWN
TWELVE Restaurant & Lounge Bar is the newest signing at Fleetwood Town FC as plans for the new £4m grandstand at Highbury Stadium gather momentum. The award-winning Fylde coast restaurant has been chosen by Fleetwood Town FC to provide the club’s match day hospitality, banqueting and conferencing catering.
The new facilities, named the Parkside Hospitality Suite, include seven executive boxes with balcony seating and unrivalled views of the ground alongside an 180-seater function room.
The Parkside Hospitality Suite is located on the top floor of the 2,000 seater stand which makes its full debut on April 16th and April 25th for the last two Blue Square Bet Premiership games of the current 2010/11 season.
Twelve Chef Proprietor Paul Moss said: “Caroline and I are delighted to be involved with Fleetwood Town FC. We live in Fleetwood and sport is very close to our hearts.
“We’re really looking forward to producing good food at the club and seeing our partnership with Fleetwood Town thrive.”
The Parkside Hospitality Suite will be used for match day hospitality but will also be available for a wide variety of other events such as parties, weddings and family celebrations, business events, conferences and exhibitions.
Front of House Proprietor at Twelve, Caroline Upton, said they would also be providing the catering for private functions at the popular Jim’s Sports Bar.
She explained: “A wide variety of menus will be available for events of all sizes ranging from three course menus to buffets and corporate lunches.
“Twelve is widely known across the Fylde coast for its excellent reputation using local and seasonally sourced produce; we will bring this quality and commitment to everything we do at Fleetwood Town.”
Louise Morley, newly appointed Hospitality and Banqueting Manager at Fleetwood Town FC, said: “Twelve Restaurant will provide their own unique and delicious dining experience at the Parkside Hospitality Suite.
“The space allows us to offer everything from grand occasions to intimate spaces for fine dining in the executive boxes. We are also in the process of applying for a licence to host civil wedding ceremonies which will make Fleetwood Town FC an exceptional and unique wedding venue.”
Club Chief Executive, Steve Curwood, welcomed the new partnership.
“The Parkside Hospitality Suite will be a must-see venue on the Fylde Coast, offering unrivalled food with attentive service in a unique setting amidst quality decor and surroundings.
“Twelve Restaurant’s quality and reputation is well-recognised and it’s great to see two of the area’s well-known names coming together,” he said.
Notes to Editors
- Twelve Restaurant & Lounge Bar and Twelve Event Management is located at the Fylde’s historic gem, Marsh Mill Village, Thornton Cleveleys. It is jointly owned by husband and wife team, Paul Moss, Chef Proprietor, and Caroline Upton, Front of House Proprietor.
- Twelve Restaurant & Lounge Bar currently holds the following awards: Michelin Bib Gourmand status; 2AA Rosettes; Lancashire & Lake District Life Restaurant of the Year 2004-2005; Ceda Grand Prix Awards 2008 – best kitchen design. Taste Lancashire Highest Quality Assured.
- Twelve employs 32 members of staff including Head Chef, Simon Ball, and Conference and Banqueting Co-ordinator Liz Connor.
- Twelve Restaurant is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a series of special events.
- Twelve Restaurant & Lounge Bar is open six days a week, from Tuesday until Sunday, from 6.30pm and for Sunday lunch from 12noon-2pm.
For more information about Twelve Restaurant & Lounge Bar, Twelve Event Management and the Twelve Corner Shop contact ICG PR. Tel 01772 679383. Julie Hackett, Denise Dawson, Paula Holden. [email protected] Julie Hackett: 07973 196 787