Ribby Hall Village’s award-winning SPA Hotel launches NEW treatment menu
The award-winning SPA Hotel at Ribby Hall Village has today launched their NEW treatment menu and brochure following a recent investment in excess of £500,000 to enhance The Spa Hotel’s facilities and offering*. Over the last 12 months the award-winning SPA Hotel which is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year has welcomed more than 50,500 guests.
As Spa Manager Lorna Macleod, explains “Our new treatment menu really does provide both our existing clientele and also those new to The SPA Hotel with a wonderful choice of new treatments, therapies and day spa packages. We’re all very passionate about ensuring every single one of our guests from the moment they arrive feels totally relaxed and indulged; their well-being is very important to us. I’m proud to say that this is probably the most comprehensive review of our Treatment Menu to date plus we’re now able to offer nutritional therapy including dietary advice, food intolerance testing as well as consultation and weight management courses within our new wellness suite and in partnership with Wellness International. We’ve spent a lot of time and have put a lot of energy into refining the menu and we genuinely think there’s something new for everyone. My team of therapists are also excited, eager to share their new found product knowledge and to hear what our clients have to say about our wonderful new treatments”
“We very much consider ourselves a social spa with many choosing to stay over in The SPA Hotel after an hour or two or even a day of pampering. An overnight spa break also provides entrance to our spa facilities, a delicious dinner in The Orangery or Brasserie and a great night’s sleep in one of our luxurious suites from just £99 per person.”
Spa Manager Lorna Macleod alongside her team of 28 extremely knowledgeable and experienced therapists have refined their treatment menu for both men and women providing a choice of more than 80 different treatments, therapies and day spa packages – 35 of which are NEW including three ALL-NEW signature treatments. Carefully selected product houses still include leading brands – Elemis, NEOM, Mii, Lets go lashes and NEW to The SPA include Jessica, and ishga.
Within The SPA Hotel’s treatment menu all things NEW include:
• Three NEW signature treatments – all priced £100 for a 90 minute experience
Clients are also offered a complimentary gift and spa mocktail to be enjoyed in the countryside relaxation room:
1. The Chocolate Ritual – A rich chocolate and luxurious body cream make this treatment a pleasure for all the senses. Includes a welcome ritual with foot soak, chocolate body wrap, scalp massage, full body massage, and luxury body cream application
2. The Green Tea Ritual – Using natural green tea extracts and warm oils to detox the body, leaving clients feeling fresh and invigorated. Includes a welcome ritual with foot soak, foot and leg massage, green tea body wrap, scalp massage, luxury oil application and back massage
3. The Gold Ritual – The ultimate in luxury, this extravagant treatment will ensure clients feel deliciously dazzling. Includes a welcome ritual with foot soak, scalp massage, gold and healthy aging body wrap, gold caviar gentle body exfoliation and luxury gold oil application
• A plethora of 10 different and unique Aqua Thermal Journey experiences are on offer from £32 per person. Designed to detoxify, relax and revitalise. Two hours are recommended within the aqua thermal journey itself consisting of several different heat and cold experiences. The journey can be enjoyed on its own or as part of a day spa package with a combination of treatments, the mud rasul chamber, lunch, afternoon tea, or dinner. Specific NEW day spa packages include: Spa Sampler, Spa Specialist, Spa Connoisseur and Time out for two and are available from £112 per person.
• NEW Nutritional therapy and dietary advice provided in The Spa’s ALL-NEW Wellness Suite. The SPA’s therapists are working in partnership with clinicians, dieticians and nutritionists from Wellness International Ltd. Nutritional consultations start from £30, food intolerance testing and consultations from £99 and a course of six weight management sessions from £195 per person.
• NEW Cancer care treatments & packages. The SPA’s therapists have also been working with The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, who have provided training which has helped The SPA tailor treatments for guests’ individual needs – including a range of packages and treatments to care and support clients following a cancer diagnosis. A choice of three spa packages are available: Refresh, Restore and Relax – available for individual clients or as a couple, from £99. Cancer care body treatments include Seated comfort massage, Restore massage, Heart touch therapy and an adapted massage for couples, from £25 per person.
• Four NEW NEOM body treatments. Entitled Sleep, Energise, De-stress and Happiness – their names speak for themselves – with a choice of 60 or 90-minute treatments from £62 per person. These gorgeous new treatments have been masterminded by the NEOM team of 11 wellbeing experts drawing together the most effective of six therapies – meditation, shiatsu, cranio, Thai massage, trigger point and reflexology.
• The NEW and carefully selected product house ishga is derived from the Gaelic word for water – providing Organic Scottish Seaweed Skincare. The seaweed content in ishga products is higher than any other Seaweed brands on the market and scientific tests have shown that Hebridean seaweed contains natural anti-oxidants that have anti-ageing properties which help protect the skin. Luxurious body treatments are now available from £35, with facials from £60. A selection of ishga retail products is also available.
• NEW finishing touches: Nails by Jessica. All provided within the ALL-NEW manicure and pedicure suite. Choose from a choice of seven different treatments for both hands and feet from £30. Not just for the ladies, a Gentleman’s Club Hand & Nail care treatment is also available priced just £21. These new finishing touches complement the existing choice of two Signature Spa Ritual Pedicure and Manicure treatments, priced £51 each for a 65-minute appointment and again using Jessica products. An ALL-NEW Mii Brow Bar is also now available with Initial Starter appointments (35 minutes) priced £35 which begins with an in-depth consultation, followed by tinting, waxing, shaping and finishing the brows. Results will last for 4-6 weeks. Freshen Up appointments are also available (25 minutes) for £20.
• NEW seasonal menus are also available in The Orangery and Brasserie for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner options. Click here for sample menus: http://www.ribbyhall.co.uk/spa-hotel/dining.php
A whole host of body treatments, facials, bridal packages and mum-to-be treatments also remain available.
Lorna Macleod, Spa Manager says “It’s great to be able to offer such a fantastic range of day spa packages, individual treatments, and overnight spa breaks. It’s an opportunity for guests to hit the pause button and escape the everyday. Uninterrupted quality time alone, with friends or with those they love. A warm welcome is always guaranteed!”
Lorna concludes “I’m also extremely proud of my team and I believe all of my therapists have a genuinely caring and positive attitude and approach to all that they do, always anticipating their clients’ needs, before the client does so themselves.”
The treatment menu is available TODAY and can be viewed online at:
Alternatively, to speak to a SPA expert or to request a hard copy edition of the NEW treatment menu or brochure please call 0800 107 0336.
For your chance to win a NEW day spa package from The SPA Hotel’s NEW treatment menu like, share and comment on the competition listed on Facebook: Ribby Hall Village – Spa Hotel
– Ends –
For more information, images, interviews or to arrange a press trip please contact [email protected] DD: 01772 674 406 or M: 07545 942 308
Note to editors
*In addition to the NEW treatment menu recent developments in excess of £500,000 to enhance The Spa Hotel’s offering include a second eatery – The Orangery – which opened January 2015 alongside the existing two rosettes and Michelin recommended Brasserie; an all-new wellness suite was also opened in February 2015 in partnership with clinicians from Wellness International Ltd; an all-new Mii Brow Bar; including the more recent opening of an all-new luxurious ground floor manicure and pedicure suite just a few weeks ago.
The £6M Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village first opened its doors in August 2011. Within its first few months, The SPA Hotel was given a five-bubble status from the Good Spa Guide, which has been retained every year since. In 2013 The Spa Hotel won Best Luxury Experience in the Lancashire Tourism Awards and was also voted 2014 Best Spa in the North by The Good Spa Guide readers.
The SPA offers a unique sensory and aqua thermal journey, which features several different indoor and outdoor heat experiences to rejuvenate, detoxify and relax. The Spa has 10 spacious treatment rooms, including two doubles; all designed and decorated using natural elements and soft lighting.
Experienced therapists offer one of the most extensive collections of treatments, therapies and wellbeing services in the UK, some of which are ‘signature’ and have been created especially for The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village and therefore aren’t available anywhere else.
The Spa Hotel has a state-of-the-art gym fully furnished with Technogym equipment and 38 beautifully appointed bedrooms, including two penthouses and 11 suites. The interior was originally created by one of the world’s leading experts in leisure, hotels and spas, Malcolm King.
The SPA Hotel was also awarded four stars from the AA in 2013 as well as two Rosettes for its Brasserie, headed up by Chef Michael Noonan.
Lorna Macleod manages the Spa and Andrew Scott manages The Hotel. The SPA Hotel welcomes guests aged 18 years and over.
Ribby Hall Village is a multi-award-winning, five-star holiday village which, in addition to The Spa Hotel, offers 175 self-catering cottages, six pine lodges, three large luxury self-catering properties in their own private grounds, an award-wining health club with almost 4000 local members, a golf course, fishing ponds, equestrian centre, a dedicated weddings, conference and events centre as well as a plethora of indoor and outdoor sport and leisure activities including a choice of 10 different bars and eateries. Privately owned holiday homes can also be purchased and enjoyed ten months of the year.
Ribby Hall Village was established in 1994 and remains an independent company, privately owned by the Harrison family.
Located in the picturesque Village of Wrea Green in Lancashire, a five minute drive from the M55 or a 20 minute taxi journey from Preston Train Station.