Sponsorship Opportunites for Clitheroe Food Festival 2015
DRAFT EVENT PROGRAMME 2015
Your event in 2015 year will see the enhancement on successful attractions added in previous years, encouraging “dwell and spend” time at the festival.
We are planning:
• 100+ food and drink exhibitors from Lancashire, screened for quality
• “Pop up” restaurants and bars
• A superb festival fundraising event in May / June
• A choice of children's food-based activities
• Demonstrations by Lancashire's top professional Chefs (ticketed)
• Tutored tastings and workshops (ticketed)
• A fun fair and other attractions within the beautiful castle grounds
• Exhibitions on food and drink
• Local musicians performing various genres
• The “Pudding Fest”
• Town Crier keeping visitors informed throughout the day
• Park and Ride scheme
• “Shop and Drop” facility
MARKETING AND PR 2015
Our logo and branding was introduced last year. From this we saw an increase in social media followers and our database of supporters increased significantly. These are key areas in which we will conduct digital marketing activity in 2015, supported by a campaign that will whet the appetite, stimulate the senses and build upon the profile achieved in previous food festivals campaigns.
This will include:
• A re-vamped website: www.clitheroefoodfestival.co.uk
• Web links to Clitheroe Food Festival to Visit Lancashire, Ribble Valley Borough Council, Visit Ribble Valley, Lancashire County Council, Sugarvine, Forest of Bowland AONB, media supporters, sponsors, funders, exhibitors and other “whats on” and specialist food websites.
• 8,000 Festival maps (with event timetables and sponsor adverts)
• 30,000 promotional leaflets and posters displayed in libraries, tourist information centres, town/village notice boards, sponsor and exhibitor / participant business premises across Lancashire, the North West and beyond.
• 'Pendant' style banner advertising in Clitheroe's main shopping streets.
• 8ft x 3ft banner advertising at strategic locations in Clitheroe and also at sponsor's premises.
• Proactive media and PR campaign targeting local, regional, national and specialist media – broadcast, print and online. Existing and developing links with national food magazines will support the event.
• E-Newsletters to all sponsor and supporter databases circa 200,000 people.
• Making full use of social media, including a dedicated Twitter feed and Facebook profiles.
• A targeted marketing campaign aimed at coach companies and presence at other festivals, events and partner’s networking opportunities.
Exhibitors also maximise promotional impact by utilising stands at farmers markets, agricultural shows, in their own premises and at other events.
(Subject to the addition of VAT at 20%)
HEADLINE SPONSOR: £6,000 +
• The Headline Sponsor benefits from exclusivity and logo presence on all literature and advertising promoting the festival.
• Photo shoot announcing your status as Main Festival Sponsor to the media/social media
• Wording – 'In Partnership with” (where press editors allow).
• Company logo on front of 8,000 festival maps with prime space advert of A5 size, landscape, full colour.
• Free promotional stand within the main festival food area of 6m x 3m area*.
• Company logo on 30,000 festival promotional leaflets distributed across the North West and beyond
• Lead position on the front page of the festival web site and link.
• Lead position on the Sponsor's page of the festival web site and link.
• Six VIP tickets and premier seating for one of the master classes/tutored tastings, to be booked by 1stJuly 2015.
• Four VIP tickets to the Festival Fundraising event at Downham Hall
• Festival maps, and free entry into the festival zones.
• Three car park passes for Festival day plus a secure room for shopping, coats and other possessions.
• Your logo will sit on this year's festival video (after Clitheroe Food Festival logo)
Clitheroe Food Festival expect a prominent link on the main sponsor's website, and mentions within sponsors promotional material to further enhance the message. A logo designed for this purpose will be supplied.
We will be delighted to work closely with you to ensure marketing is coordinated to maximise coverage and impact.
You will also be provided with regular updates on progress, with links to food festival news items and links with your company.
* Please Note: Our festivals aim is to showcase local to Lancashire, artisan feed and drink producers. Our main sponsor should therefore not sell such items of any other business, unless it is itself recognised as being a Lancashire food or drink producer in its own right and to sell its own made produce under its own brand
ASSOCIATE SPONSORS: £2,000 +
Your company will be given exclusivity in your industry sector (unless otherwise agreed)
• Name and logo on 30,000 festival promotional leaflets.
• Use of' Official Sponsor' strapline and logo on your website, emails and other materials.
• 3m x 3m promotional pitch in one of the town's main venues at the festival
• Position on sponsor's page of the festival website and link to own business site
• Logo on advertising pages in regional magazines
• A6 full colour, portrait advert on 8,000 festival pocket maps
• Four VIP tickets and premier seating for one masterclass or tutored tastings (to be booked by 1stJuly 2015)
• Two tickets for the Festival Fundraising event at Downham Hall
• Festival maps and free entry into the festival zones
• Two car park passes for Festival day
MAIN DEMONSTRATION THEATRE SPONSOR: £2,500
The demonstrations are held at the Council Chambers, Church Street which seats an audience of 120. The package includes all coordination of chef participation, a full kitchen theatre, complete with gantry lighting, backdrop space for advertising, television screens and audio equipment. Our team will distribute your promotional literature for each audience. The kitchen also plays a pre¬dominant role in our video.
• Branding package/s on the kitchen/s (sponsor to supply)
• Promotional literature distribution on each seat for each session
• Promotional video slot on screens prior to the demo (sponsor to supply)
• A6 full colour, portrait, advert on 8,000 festival pocket maps
• Linked logo on the food festival website
• Name and logo on 30,000 festival promotional leaflets. Hard copy and downloadable versions for website use and links.
• Four VIP tickets and premier seating for one of the master classes/tutored tastings, to be booked via CFF VIP Secretary by 1stJuly 2014.
• Two VIP tickets to the Festival Fundraising event at Downham Hall
• Courtesy car parking for 2 cars on Festival day.
• Festival maps, and free entry into the festival zones.
TALKS AND TUTORED TASTINGS SPONSORSHIP: £500 per event
• Opportunity to promote your company at the tutored tasting sponsored
• Listing as a sponsor on 30,000 festival flyers sent out across the North West and beyond
• Listing as a sponsor on 8,000 festival pocket maps
• Logo and editorial on the web site highlighting your business details
PRODUCER OF THE FESTIVAL AWARD: £1,000
Food Service Company / Supermarket or B2B Service Provider.
Our event showcases the finest of Lancashire's Food and Drink Produce. This package is aimed at those who can retail the winner's products to a wide customer base or provide a bespoke service to the business for a twelve month period.
• Logo on 30,000 festival promotional leaflets distributed
• Opportunity to promote your company both all our exhibitors directly via CFF and press releases with photographs out to food magazines and local press.
• Listing as a sponsor on 30,000 festival flyers sent out across the North West and beyond (postcodes include BB; PR; LA; BL; L; M; HG; YO; LS; CA; LL; CH).
• Logo and editorial on the web site highlighting business details. Advert on 15,000 festival maps to be handed out at the event.
• A Silver Salver to present to the winner of the Producer of the Festival Award, together with a cheque and a certificate. Best Dressed Stand winner received a bottle of Champagne, a cheque and a certificate.
• Two VIP tickets to the Festival Fundraising eventat Downham Hall
• A 3m x 3m promotional pitch (own gazebo) at the entrance to the festival market
IN TOWN BANNER ADVERTISING: £100
In 2014 we introduced the food festivals purple coloured and logo's advertising banners which fes¬tooned Clitheroe's streets for over eight weeks leading up to the event and post event. Many were featured in magazines, social media and other media. It comprises of a double sided full colour, vinyl banner which is flown on a flagpole located above many of the town's retailers and pubs. Your opportunity to help the food festival raise essential funds, show your support and grab the attention of many thousands of visitors, not just on festival day but up to eight weeks before the event.
FESTIVAL ‘GOODY BAGS’: £150
This is a limited opportunity to have 1,000 leaflets or small non-perishable food items or promotional pens, key rings etc. put into our goody bags which are given out during the festival. These will be handed out and were very well received by 18,000 visitors last year!
FRIENDS OF THE FESTIVAL T-SHIRT SPONSORS: £500 (PLUS THE COST OF YOUR OTHER COLOURED LOGO REQUIREMENTS)
Over 100 volunteers wore our purple t-shirts with our co-sponsors logo on the reverse in 2014. The design is a white type & logo on the purple branded crew neck t-shirts. Our Friends of the Festival are all volun¬teers.
MUSIC MARQUEE AND STAGE SPONSORS: £200 – £800
We are fortunate to have three key areas for music at our event, two of these areas need protection from the weather, requiring a marquee for each. The largest also requires a stage and has a 6m x 3m marquee. Your banner will be positioned on the back rails and weighted pop up banners/flags can be positioned at the sides. The smaller stage requires a 3m x 3m pop up gazebo – your banner will be secured by a rail.
FESTIVAL FUNDRAISING EVENT RAFFLE PRIZES: LIMIT OF TEN PRIZES OF VALUE £50+ EACH
An opportunity to promote your business to over 150 people of note at our festival fundraising event. Not only will we welcome your prize but we will position you company flyers or business cards around the marquee; acknowledge your company on our website as an event supporter and on the tickets sold for this prestigious evening event. This is a superb way for the festival to raise essential funds; in 2014, £1200 was raised by raffle ticket sales. Prizes must be with the festival team by April 30th 2015 to be listed on the tickets and printed materials.
IN-KIND ASSISTANCE AND DONATIONS
We welcome in-kind assistance and donations, whether this be providing infrastructure elements for the event (marquees, seating, electricity) or your employees as volunteers! All opportunities will be listed on our website under the appropriate category as befits their support.
We ask for copies of “free of copyright” photographs to use in publications, on our website, on our printed/published literature and social media. In return we will list your magazine or newspaper as our media partner on the front page of our website with a link to your business.
This arrangement should not be taken as exclusive. A contract will be agreed setting out the parameters of the package.
The Clitheroe Food Festival Sponsor Contact is:
Mobile: 079122 68291
Email: [email protected]