Why Join Lancashire Partners?
By Joining Lancashire Partners, you’ll be part of a prestigious group of business leaders committed to Lancashire, the place, and promoting it on a national and international stage.
You’ll be aligning your business with the Lancashire brand and the values that define it; Ambition, innovation, pride, honesty and a warm welcome.
And more importantly, you’ll be adding your voice to help shape the future of Lancashire to meet the needs of your business as well as building an even stronger future for the local economy.
Gain Exposure for your business
Lancashire Partners will benefit from profiling via Marketing Lancashire communication channels which collectively offer one if the largest platforms, dedicated to Lancashire, to reach potential customers and investors both inside and outside of the county.
75,000 Social Media Followers
170,000 monthly unique web visitors
550 million annual PR reach
5000 B2B email subscribers
Marketing Lancashire channels available to Lancashire Partners include:
- Lancashire Business Directory on marketinglancashire.com
- Lancashire News Centre on marketinglancashire.com
- My Lancashire pages on marketinglancashire.com featuring business case studies, customer testimonials, blog posts and industry comment.
- Job Boards on marketinglancashire.com
- Lancashire Partners Tender pages on marketinglancashire.com
- Lancashire Partners special offer pages on marketinglancashire.com
- Lancashire LEP’s weekly Lancashire Business Brief e-newsletter
- Marketing Lancashire’s Monthly e-newsletter.
- Sharing and promotion via relevant social media channels
Share your voice & Be part of the movement.
- Help shape Lancashire’s economic future
- Align your business with the Lancashire brand.
- Show your commitment to the local economy and support own CSR policies.
- Connect to senior business leaders across the county through the Lancashire Partners events programme.
- Engage with Universities, Colleges and skills providers
Keep up to date
- Receive briefings and insights on Lancashire activities to inform your own business planning.
Stay up to date with the latest news in Lancashire via the weekly Lancashire Business Brief and Marketing Lancashire’s monthly enewsletter.