Lancashire wedding venues and businesses win big at TWIA 2024
Mitton Hall Hotel played host to The Wedding Industry Awards (TWIA) 2024: North West on Thursday 7th November, which saw a series of Lancashire based businesses come home with gold.
The prestigious awards, which recognise and reward excellence in the industry is one of the most highly regarded accolade for wedding suppliers, which include everything from venues to bridal retailers, all the way through to celebrants and bands.
The event took place at Mitton Hall with @24 Live Acoustic entertaining the guests before and after the winners were announced.
This November, the North West region winners included;
- Foray Catering, Preston – Best Caterer
- Holmes Mill, Clitheroe – Best Event Team
- Citrus Wagons, Brinscall – Best Mobile Bar Services
- David Scholes, Clitheroe – Best Photographer
- The Wedding Childcare Company, Lancaster – Special Touch award winner
- Mitton Hall, Whalley – Best Hotel Venue
- Vikki Harris, Burnley – Best Celebrant
For a full list of the North West Winners head the to TWIA website here.
TWIA is known for its rigorous nomination, entering and judging process and the regional winners see a further stage of judging when they go on to the national final, which will be held on 24th January 2024 in London.