New scale-up progamme for Lancashire food & drink producers
The Two Zero: Food & Drink programme to launch in Lancashire next month.
Two Zero: Food & Drink: fully-funded by Lancashire County Council is a pioneering cohort-led, interactive programme aimed at Lancashire food and drink businesses looking to develop their strategy, increase market share, access finance and join a community of like-minded business owners.
The programme is delivered by specialist business advisors and leading experts in the food and drink sector, who are looking to work with dynamic, driven entrepreneurs with the ambition to scale-up their business and disrupt the food and drink market.
They’ll also arrange for the cohort to visit the UK’s largest Food & Drink expo, giving them the opportunity to meet some of the biggest & best industry buyers and suppliers (Travel & accommodation will be provided.)
The launch event held at the prestigious Harris Museum & Art Gallery ( 11th February, 17:00 – 19:00) will outline the programme content and kick off the registration process. Register here
- Entry to Two Zero: Food & Drink Launch
- Complimentary food & drink
- Exclusive “sneak-peek” of the programme content
- Key note speeches delivered by leading experts in the F&D sector
- Two Zero: Food & Drink will be delivered over 12 weeks starting in March. Full details of workshop dates will be given at the event.