Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources and information
Marketing Lancashire supports a wide range of businesses across the county and is in close communication, on their behalf, with government agencies and VisitEngland/VisitBritain to monitor the situation surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We aim to update this page with the latest news and opportunities for Lancashire businesses.
- Timeline for retail reopening 1 June
- Entering or returning to the UK – measures from 8 June
- The Future Fund will open to applications on Wednesday 20/05/2020
- Heritage Emergency Fund launches 1/4/2020
- Arts Council England support package through The National Lottery 31/3/2020
- Government support for self-employed
- BOOST launches #AskForHelp to support Lancashire Businesses 23/3/2020
- Government support for business; how to access the support, who is eligible, when the schemes open and how to apply
- Government guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- VisitBritain summary of new support for tourism/hospitality businesses 17/3/2020
- Travel information from Avanti West Coast